What’s Happening at the Expo
There’s so much to see and experience at the 2014 IFT Food Expo… Join us June 22-24 and take advantage of…
More Than 900 Exhibitors
IFT PavilionsIFT pavilions showcase trends, emerging technologies, and the unique offerings of regions from around the world to event attendees. New this year, each pavilion will offer topical education sessions right on the expo floor. Be part of the buzz and participate in a pavilion!
- Asia-Pac Pavilion: A comprehensive collection of new products, ingredients, and vendors from the Asia Pacific region in one convenient location
- NEW - Beverage Flavor & Ingredients Pavilion: Experience the newest flavors and ingredients in beverages
- Food Safety & Quality Pavilion: Discover innovative instruments, services, processing, and packaging technologies to protect and ensure the safety of the food supply
- Healthy Food Ingredients Pavilion: Featuring some of the latest and most innovative options in the industry
- Holland Food Valley Pavilion: Meet representatives from innovative Dutch companies and learn about a wealth of food innovations
- Organic Food Ingredients Pavilion: Showcasing the latest developments and trends in organic ingredients
- Western Canadian Pavilion: Featuring Saskatoon berries and powder, flax, hemp, gluten-free oats, oilseeds, grains, peas, lentils, quinoa, specialty oils, plant proteins, flours, starches and fibers and contract R&D and product development services, among others.
Consumer Trend & Insight Pavilions
- Innova Market Insights “Taste the Trend” Pavilion: A true visitor favorite for both R&D and Marketing teams alike, this pavilion is THE place for hard-hitting data on new product trends
- Mintel’s “Ingredients & Innovation Zone” Pavilion: Interact with some of the world’s most successful and innovative products, attend small group presentations, and participate in “Ask the Analyst” sessions
What's New! Program
IFT’s What’s New! program make it easy for you to locate the companies showcasing the hottest new products and innovations for your product development needs. Learn more...
Taste the Expo
IFT’s Taste the Expo program makes it easy for you to locate exhibitors who are providing samples on the expo floor. Learn more...
The Innovation Center
Explore innovations of the past and gain a glimpse into the future of food in this special interactive area located at the epicenter of the Food Expo floor. Within the Innovation Center, you’ll discover…
- An interactive timeline showcasing major milestones in the history of IFT and food science
- An IFT welcome desk, where IFT staff are available to answer your questions about IFT and it’s many
resources, as well as an interactive “IFT Resources” kiosk where you can explore education and
informative resources offered by IFT
- A “Kitchen of the Future” area where you can explore what the future holds for consumers, sample
“futuristic food,” and interact with a variety of guest presenters, including food scientists from NASA
- Unique sessions focused on emerging consumer trends and how food science will address them, held in
a special “Innovation Theater” area
- An interactive video kiosk featuring additional insights into the kitchen of the future, as well as IFT
initiatives focused on the future of the profession, and more...