Digital LibraryDid you miss a session or two, or run short on time to attend the Scientific Program this year? All Scientific Program sessions were recorded! The Digital Library features:
- Audio recordings of 100+ symposia, including PDF slides
- Video recordings and PDF slides of the three Beacon lectures
- Speaker biographies
- Search features to quickly find a speaker or session
All full paid Scientific Program registrants receive complimentary access to the Digital Library and all recordings for a full year (watch for an e-mail which will include your access details).
The Digital Library is now available for purchase. If you did not have access to the Digital Library as part of your conference registration, or were unable to attend this year’s Annual Meeting, you may purchase access separately.View the Digital Library online by following the steps below:
- Visit IFT’s Digital Access portal by clicking here.
- Click on “Login” on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register for the meeting.
- Enter the password: impact (all lower case) and click “Login”. Once logged in, you may change your password. Note this password is not connected to your www.ift.org password. If you change it for the Digital Library, it will not auto-update for the IFT web site.
- Click on “Click Here to Proceed to Classroom" on the Account Profile screen.
- Click on “2013 IFT Annual Meeting Scientific Program.”