IFT15 Food Expo Innovation Awards
Get Recognition for You and Your Company's Ingenuity and Leadership
Is your company a leader in its field? Do you have an exciting new innovation that you will be featuring at your IFT15 booth? Would you like to see it receive the recognition it deserves? If the answers are yes, then enter the IFT15 Food Expo Innovation Awards.
Deadline: April 24, 2015
- Open only to exhibiting companies at the IFT15 food expo in Chicago, Sunday, July 12 to Tuesday, July 14.
- The product, technology, ingredient, instrumentation, equipment, or service must have been commercially introduced since January 1, 2014.
- New applications of existing products/services that were commercially introduced since January 1, 2014 also are eligible.
- All entries and supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, April 24, 2015.
- All entry materials must be in English.
There is no entry fee, and companies may submit more than one entry. Qualifying entries will be reviewed by an independent, expert panel of judges.
|PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY|
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entry descriptions must be 500 words or less.
- Description of Entry should address: Why is it innovative? Does it solve a problem? Does it represent a major technical and/or scientific advance? What are the benefits to food manufacturers? What are the consumer benefits?
- A login is required to submit your entry. If you do not have a website account with IFT you will be asked to register.
- The process to register and submit will take under 10 minutes.
- Please have your supporting documents ready before you begin.
- Once you have submitted, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Once your entry has been submitted, you cannot re-submit the form.
- You may attach up to 3 supporting documentation, such as brochures.
- If you experience technical difficulties or have questions, please email email@example.com.
And the Winner Is: Winning entries will be announced at IFT15: Where Science Feeds Innovation in Chicago. This allows winning companies to promote their achievements at their booths, increasing booth traffic and attracting prospective customers. In addition, IFT will further spread the word by publicizing these outstanding innovations in the IFT15 News (electronic show daily), on-site press materials, ift.org website and in the September Official Post-Show issue of Food Technology magazine.
Check out our past award winners:
2014: A Trio of Standouts
2013: Innovative Showstoppers