Events & Activities Overview Take advantage of the wide variety of events and activities being planned for the 2014 Annual Meeting & Food Expo to reconnect with old friends, as well as meet new people.
Join us for experiences that will help you make and maintain important professional connections, honor recent contributions to the advancement of food science and technology, enhance your career, and more. From celebrations, networking functions, volunteer activities, and the industry's leading food science-specific recruiting events, you’ll find virtually unlimited opportunities to connect with colleagues while having a great time.
Here are just a few of the activities you can expect to take advantage of at our 2014 event:
- Celebrations and receptions, including Feeding Tomorrow's Diamonds & Donations celebration of IFT's 75th anniversary
- Interactive exhibits showcasing 75 years of food science achievements, located in the Innovation Center on the expo floor
- FutureFood 2050 Filmmaker's Perspective Panel Discussion, an insider's look into some of the stories to be featured in this upcoming documentary film
- Division events, including social gatherings and the IFT Community Live: Division Connection Networking Event
- Career Center Open Networking event and formal interviews
- Technical Field Trips
- IFT Cares! philanthropic events
- Student competitions, sessions, and social events
- Activities for new professionals
- 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Special "ticketed" events, such as division socials, university receptions, and more
- Family activities and tours