Events & Activities Overview
Every event and activity at IFT15 is an opportunity to expand your professional network. Take advantage of special events and activities at IFT15 to reconnect with old friends, as well as meet new people from every part of the world and every food science discipline.
From celebrations to informal networking functions to volunteer activities and leading food science recruiting events, you’ll find virtually unlimited opportunities to connect with colleagues while having a great time.
Here are just a few of the activities you can expect to take advantage of at IFT15:
- Awards Celebration and Welcome Reception at the Field Museum
- The IFT Transformation Lab: Protein and the Body, an exciting new experiential exhibit
- Division events, including planning sessions, socials, and the Division Networking Reception
- Career Center Live open networking event and formal interviews
- Technical Field Trips
- Be Well, Stay Well - Pedometer Challenge from Wellmune, that let's you walk your way to free prizes
- IFT Cares! philanthropic event at 2 Li'l Fishes, a member of the Greater Chicago Food Depository network
- Student competitions and social events
- Activities for new professionals
- 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Family activities and tours
Be sure to join us for these special activities!