Events & Activities Overview
Every event and activity at IFT15 is an opportunity to expand your professional network. Take advantage of special events and activities at IFT15 to reconnect with old friends, as well as meet new people from every part of the world and every food science discipline.
From celebrations to informal networking functions to volunteer activities and leading food science recruiting events, you’ll find virtually unlimited opportunities to connect with colleagues while having a great time.
Here are just a few of the activities you can expect to take advantage of at IFT16:
- Awards Celebration and Welcome Reception
- The IFT Transformation Lab: How Food Affects the Brain, an exciting new experiential exhibit
- Division events, including planning sessions, socials, and the Division Networking Reception
- The Career Center Live open networking event and formal interviews
- Technical Field Trips
- IFT Cares! philanthropic event
- Student competitions and social events
- Activities for new professionals
- IFTSA & Feeding Tomorrow 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Family activities and tours
- And more!
Be sure to watch for more details on these special activities!