The Annual Meeting Scientific Program & More
Top professionals come together during IFT’s Annual Meeting to speak
about the latest scientific developments, the newest innovations, and the latest trends. The Annual Meeting Scientific Program – IFT’s most comprehensive education program – attracts food professionals for three intensive days of knowledge sharing.
More than 11,000 individuals were eligible to attend the 2012 Scientific Program, which included more than 350 presenters, more than 100 education sessions and 1,400+ poster presentations. They featured the very latest research applications, highlighted new products and technologies, and facilitated idea exchanges between colleagues from around the world. News about these sessions reached more than 383 million people through IFT press releases and media placements alone!
IFT's 2013 Scientific Program will have something for food professionals in virtually every sector and at all levels of experience.
- Choose from a variety of topical tracks and session formats. Access our online program planner.
- Find sessions addressing the hottest areas in the food industry, such as food safety, product development, food health and nutrition, environmental sustainability, novel processing and packaging
- Take advantage of sessions focused on dairy, produce, meats, and other topics
- Find professional and career development offerings, unique activities for students and new professionals, and special presentations on the Food Expo floor
- Plus, take advantage of one of our Short Courses, and get even more educational value for your time Chicago!