Download the Mobile Event App
Use our mobile event app to make the most efficient use of your time at this year’s event. It’s easy, it’s free, and it'll help you make the most efficient use of your time at the event!
With the app, you can access floor plans, exhibitor details, session information, transportation specifics, and much more.
- Organize your time with “My Schedule”
- Receive important real-time event communications via “Alerts”
- Check out the great new products in “What’s New”
- Use “Taste the Expo” to locate exhibitors who are providing samples on the expo floor
- Increase your efficiency by bookmarking the exhibitors you want to visit (“Exhibitors”) and locating their booths in "Maps"
- Connect with your colleagues and customers using the “Friends” feature
- Follow and join in on event conversations using a built-in “Twitter” feed, plus view information on other social media outlets
- Explore exciting "New Orleans" sights and dining options
The mobile app is available for iPhone and iPad through the App Store (IFT14), Android through the Google Play app store (IFT14), and Blackberry through a web-based version. You can also access the app from any computer with an Internet connection.
Participate in the "Make a Good Gumbo" Game & Win Prizes!
Download our mobile app and create your profile, and you'll also be able to participate in our mobile app game, “Make a Good Gumbo,” a friendly onsite competition that celebrates the local cuisine, while helping you get the greatest amount of value for your time at our event. Play the game while you’re with us in New Orleans, and you could win daily prizes, and even qualify to win an HD Smart TV! For more details, click on the "Make a Good Gumbo" icon on the mobile app dashboard.
Be sure to look for “Mobile App Tips” coming in as messages under your “Alerts” dashboard icon.
Central Time Zone
The IFT14 mobile app is automatically set to the Central Time (CST) zone. While the sessions are already listed in Central Time, if you plan to manually input your own personal meetings/appointments into the schedule on the Mobile App Dashboard before you arrive onsite, you will need to manually reflect those meetings/appointments under CST (if you are in another time zone). Note that once you arrive in New Orleans, all scheduled appointments/meetings in the Outlook calendar will automatically convert to CST.
Download it now, and start planning your visit to the 2014 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo!