Download the Mobile Event App
Use our mobile event app to make the most efficient use of your time at this year’s event. It’s easy, and it’s free!
With the app, you can access floor plans, exhibitor details, session information, transportation specifics, and much more.
- Organize your time with “My Schedule”
- Receive important real-time event communications via “Alerts”
- Check out the great new products in “What’s New”
- Use “Taste the Expo” to locate exhibitors who are providing samples on the expo floor
- Increase your efficiency by bookmarking the exhibitors you want to visit (“Experience-Exhibitors”) and locating their booths in "Maps"
- Connect with your colleagues and customers using the “Friends” feature
- Follow and join in on event conversations using a built-in “Twitter” feed, plus view information on other social media outlets
- Explore exciting "Chicago" sights and dining options
The mobile app is available for iPhone and iPad through the App Store (IFT13), Android through the Google Play app store (IFT13), and Blackberry through a web-based version. You can also access the app from any computer with an Internet connection.
For tips on using the many planning and navigation features in the mobile app, go to "Mobile App Tips" on the app dashboard.
Central Time Zone
The IFT13 mobile app is automatically set to the Central Time (CST) zone. While the sessions are already listed in Central Time, if you plan to manually input your own personal meetings/appointments into the schedule on the Mobile App Dashboard before you arrive onsite, you will need to manually reflect those meetings/appointments under CST (if you are in another time zone). Note that once you arrive in Chicago, all scheduled appointments/meetings in the Outlook calendar will automatically convert to CST.
Download it now, and start planning your visit to the 2013 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo!