Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Training – Understanding You and How You Work with OthersDiscover how your personality impacts your day-to-day activities and how you can more effectively work with others. Using the MBTI® instrument, which will be completed by registrants at the course, you will learn how you direct your energy, take in information, make decisions, and orient yourself to your environment. The result is the popular 4-letter personality type code used by organizations worldwide. This highly interactive course is useful for those looking for ways to work more effectively on teams, improve performance management and further personal development.
Course Length: 1 Day (June 25, 2012)
Faculty Bios (PDF)
You will be able to:
- Find your personal strengths and note possible blind spots.
- Learn about the other personality types in your organization.
- Use an enhanced understanding to make better decisions, get your ideas across more effectively, and connect better with others.
- Consumer Insights
- Food Scientists
- New Product Managers and Technologists
- Operations and Production Personnel
- Personnel who Interact with R&D
- Product Developers
Special Assistance Provided by: New Professionals Task Force