Career Center Live
IFT’s Career Center Live combines informal networking opportunities for potential job seekers and hiring companies, as well as formal pre-scheduled interview opportunities for companies with immediate hiring needs.
To participate in Career Center Live, both job seekers and employers must register online via the Career Center page on ift.org.
Employers: Increase your company’s visibility within the food science community
- Educate applicants about your company by linking to your website directly from your job posting and uploading your corporate logo
- Maximize your candidate networking opportunities at the Career Center Live Networking Event
- Search for candidates through access to over 1,850 résumés
- Reach members in niche food science fields through RSS job feeds on the Community pages of ift.org
- Reach attendees throughout the event through a daily mention in IFT Live, the official show daily of the IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo
- Experience the excitement on the exhibit floor and meet over 900 exhibitors with a complimentary expo pass (included with your booth package)
Interested in more detailed information on sponsorship? Please contact Erin Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Seekers: Find your next opportunity at Career Center Live
- Meet face-to-face with dozens of companies and organizations
- Attend professional development sessions to advance your career
- Set up job alerts to learn about new opportunities as soon as they are posted
- Apply for onsite interviews-get started early and come to the meeting with your interview schedule already in place. Interviews are granted by the employer and are by appointment only.