Career Center Live
Career Center Live combines informal networking opportunities for potential job seekers and hiring companies, as well as formal pre-scheduled interview opportunities for companies with immediate hiring needs.
To participate in the Career Center Live, both job seekers and employers must register online via the Career Center page on ift.org.
Employers: Increase your company’s visibility within the food science community
- Educate applicants about your company by linking to your website directly from your job posting
- Maximize your candidate networking opportunities at the Career Center Networking Event
- Search for candidates through access to nearly 1,800 job seekers
- Reach attendees throughout the event through a daily mention in IFT16 News, the official IFT16 show daily
- Experience the excitement on the exhibit floor and meet over 1,000 exhibitors with a complimentary expo pass (included with your booth package)
Registration for employers will open in early 2016.
Job Seekers: Find your next opportunity at the Career Center
- Meet face-to-face with dozens of companies and organizations
- Attend professional development sessions to advance your career
- Set up job alerts to learn about new opportunities as soon as they are posted
- Apply for onsite interviews-get started early and come to the meeting with your interview schedule already in place. Interviews are granted by the employer and are by appointment only.
Registration for job seekers will open March 1, 2016.
Register today! You'll need to create an account or log in. Once you're logged in, click on “My Account". From there, you can update your resume and indicate you are attending IFT15. By taking this step, your resume will be highlighted in the search results so employers can contact you about interviews onsite!
Are you interested in more detailed information, or do you have questions? Please contact Erin Carter at email@example.com.