Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist
Learn the basic principles of food science and equip yourself with an enhanced understanding of the role of food science in the development of food products. Gain a better understanding of the importance of food safety, basic regulatory issues and food science trends.
Course Length: 2 Days (July 12-13, 2013)
Faculty Bios (PDF)
Here’s what previous attendees had to say:
- 100% of 2012 evaluators said they were very satisfied or satisfied with the quality of the course.
- I was very impressed with the knowledge and experience of the professors. They engaged the class through participation and made it easier to concentrate.”
- Excellent course! I learned a lot and thought it was well worth the trip
- Better understand the field and processes involved with food science, and develop a common vernacular.
- Identify ways food science impacts and supports various aspects of non-scientific work.
- Identify trends in food science.
- Sales & Marketing
- Consumer Insights
- Scientists with a concentration in areas other than Food Science
- Personnel who interact with R&D
- Operations & Production Personnel