Scientific Program Presenter & Moderator Resources
Thank you for participating in the 2013 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo! Here you'll find important information for speakers, presenters, and moderators including the deadlines, guidelines, logistics, and resources you will need to fully participate in the Scientific Program.
Contact: If you have questions or need additional information, contact the IFT Knowledge & Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Important Information for all Presenters Find our must-read registration policy and required presenter affirmations, and learn how to purchase abstracts and audio.
- Speaker FAQ Find the information you need about your Annual Meeting presentation.
- Poster Presentation Guidelines Requirements and suggestions for your Annual Meeting Scientific Program Poster.
- Requirements for Moderators What you need to know and do to moderate an Annual Meeting Scientific Program Session.
- New Products & Technologies Guidelines What you need to know for your NPT presentation.
- NTP Tabletop Showcase Guidelines Useful information for your New Products & Technologies Tabletop Showcase.