Pre-event Short Courses
Get in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time by signing up for a pre-event Short Course. Short Courses focus on current topics and are taught by experts in their respective fields.
IFT’s Short Courses deliver! More than 400 professionals attended our Short Courses in 2014, and 90% indicated they were either satisfied or very satisfied with the overall course quality.
Approximately ten courses*, 1 to 2.5 days in length, will be held at the Hilton Chicago, July 9-11, 2015.
Planned Short Courses include:
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course (July 10-11)Exploring New Applications and Products with Soy (July 10-11)
- Flavor Interactions in Foods (July 10-11)
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist (July 10-11)
- Integrating Risk-based Preventive Controls into your HACCP Program (July 9-11)
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S. (July 10-11)
- Outlook for Healthier Oils and Grains: Meeting the Demands of Today’s Consumers (July 10-11)
- Profiting from Traceability (July 11)
Course registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon beverages, color training binder, and advance online viewing of speaker presentations so that you can be better-prepared when you arrive.
Certified Food Scientists (CFS) can earn credits toward recertification by attending a Short Course.
Check back often for updated course titles, speaker bios and agendas, and continuing education credit eligibility, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IFT offers pre-event Short Course sponsorship at three recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more! For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at +1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.
*Courses and fees are subject to change without notice.