Pre-event Short Courses
Get in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of your time by signing up for a pre-event Short Course. Short Courses require separate registration and fees. Pre-registration is recommended, however, a few extra copies of materials are printed for each course. On site registrations will be taken on a first come, first served basis, until courses reach capacity.
If you're already pre-registered for a short course, check out the registration hours and course locations map. Approximately one week prior to your course, expect an email with final details. If you have pre-registered, but haven't received this email, contact Casey Whitaker at email@example.com.
Eleven courses*, 1 to 2.5 days in length, will be held at the Hilton Chicago (720 South Michigan Avenue), July 9-11, 2015.
Short Courses include:
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course (July 10-11)
- 出口美国食品安全 (Presented only in Mandarin Chinese) (July 11)
- Flavor Interactions in Foods (July 10-11)
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist (July 10-11)
- Innovation with Healthier Oils & Grains: Solutions to Meet Changing Policies and Demands (July 10-11)
- Integrating Risk-based Preventive Controls into your HACCP Program (July 9-11)
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S. (July 10-11)
- Leveraging Consumer Research for Product Claims Substantiation (July 10-11)
- Profiting from Traceability (July 11)
- Soy: An Enhancer for Nutrition, Innovation, and Sustainability (July 10-11)
- Strategies to Reduce Sodium: A Collaborative Effort to Bring Together Stakeholders (July 11)
Course registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon beverages, color training binder, and advance online viewing of speaker presentations so that you can be better-prepared when you arrive.
Certified Food Scientists (CFS) and Registered Dietitians (RD) can earn credits toward recertification by attending a Short Course.
Check back often for updated speaker bios and agendas, and continuing education credit eligibility, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
IFT offers pre-event Short Course sponsorship at multiple recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more! For questions about our promotional opportunities, please speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at +1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.
*Courses and fees are subject to change without notice.