Pre-Meeting Short Courses
Pre-meeting Short Courses have a proven record of success. Over 600 professionals attended in 2013 rating those courses 4.36 out of a possible 5.00; the highest attendance and satisfaction rating in 12 years! Short Courses offer in-depth, practical education with only a modest investment of time. Nine courses*, one- to two-days in length, plus a ½-day traceability workshop, will be held at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, June 20-21, 2014.
New offerings include:
- Globalized Food Protection: Prevention and Response to Intentional Contamination (June 20-21)
- Leveraging Consumer Research for Product Claims Substantiation (June 21)
- Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods in Enhanced Sports Performance, Exercise and Muscle Building (June 20-21)
Successful courses returning for 2014 include:
- Certified Food Scientist Prep Course (June 20-21)
- Commercializing Innovation in Food Products (June 21)
- Food Science for the Non-Food Scientist (June 20-21)
- Flavor Interactions in Foods (June 20-21)
- Labeling Requirements and Implications for Foods Marketed in the U.S. (June 20-21)
- Microencapsulation in Food Applications (June 20-21)
Course registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon beverages, color training binder, and advance online viewing of speaker presentations so that you can arrive better-prepared.
Certified Food Scientists (CFS) can earn credits toward recertification by attending a Short Course.
|2-Day Course (June 20-21, 2014)||1-Day Course (June 21, 2014)|
|Early Member by May 9|| $630||$400 |
|Early Non-Member by May 9||$795||$495|
|Early Student by May 9||$225||$105|
|Member after May 9||$680||$430|
|Non-Member after May 9||$845||$525|
|Student after May 9||$245||$130|
IFT also offers pre-meeting Short Course event sponsorship at three recognition levels. Opportunities to reach this specialized audience include pre- and post-course communications, promotional signage, complimentary registration, and more! For questions about our promotional opportunities, speak to your personal IFT Strategic Account Manager, or contact Darlene Hankes at +1.312.604.0269 or email@example.com.
Check back often for updated course titles, speaker bios and agendas, and continuing education credit eligibility, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*Courses are subject to change without notice.