Scientific & Applied SessionsThe 2015 Call for Proposals is open! Learn more about how to submit a session proposal...
IFT15's scientific and applied sessions – IFT's most comprehensive education offering – attracts food professionals for three intensive days of knowledge sharing. IFT15 sessions have something for food professionals in virtually every sector and at all levels of experience.
More than 100 peer-reviewed sessions and 1,000+ technical research presentations, divided into major areas of focus, make it easy for you to build a custom learning experience to help address your most pressing food science and technology challenges.
- Choose from a variety of topic areas and session formats
- Take advantage of sessions focused on cutting-edge research and technologies, consumer trends and new applications, academic best practices, business skills development, and more
Certified Food Scientists (CFS) can earn credits toward recertification by attending IFT's scientific and technical sessions.
Topical tracks help make it easier for you to find the sessions most relevant to your interests. Tracks include:
- Food, Health & Nutrition
- Food Chemistry
- Food Engineering
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing & Packaging
- Food Safety & Defense
- Product Development & Ingredient Innovations
- Professional Development
- Public Policy, Food Laws & Regulations
- Sensory Science
- Teaching & Learning